Rose Quartz Crystal Face Roller and Gua Sha Set
This product is currently sold out.
Rose Quartz and Amethyst are not only beautiful in appearance, they are also known for their many types of healing properties. Used since ancient times, these natural healers have not lost their fame and glory.
Facial rolling is becoming increasingly popular in the beauty and skin care industry. This technique has been thought to tighten the pores, promote lymphatic drainage, help eliminate toxins and reduce puffiness in the face. The rotating motion in particular helps improve circulation, bringing fresh blood & nutrients to the skin’s surface, softening the appearance of fine lines.
The benefits of crystal facial rolling and scraping aren’t just physical, but are also good for emotional and mental well-being. These tools provide a cool and relaxing facial massage experience, helping you to feel revitalised and awake.
What you’ll love about me
Often called the stone of the heart, Rose Quartz is said to be useful in:
- Increasing self-awareness, self-love and love for others.
- Alleviating negative influences.
- Providing comfort and relaxation.
Both of our crystal skin-care sets feature one skin roller and one Gua sha, a traditional Chinese tool used to increase blood circulation and a natural alternative to skin therapy.
How to use me:
These tools are naturally cool to the touch, however they can be refrigerated before use for a more stimulating effect.
- Rinse your face, ensuring a clean surface for the roller.
- Using the smaller end of the roller, gently massage in clockwise motions around the eye. Press gently around the inner corner eye and sides of nose to help relieve sinus problems.
- With the larger end, massage the forehead, cheeks and temples.
- Rinse your face, ensuring a clean surface for the Gua sha.
- Using the curvatures of the stone, make short and long strokes across your face. This can also be used on the neck and body as well. Oils can aid this process, allowing for smoother strokes.
Care for me:
Always clean your tools thoroughly with a soft, damp towel after each use to remove excess oils and skin build-up.
Keep in dry, cool place away from water or excess moisture.