Fudge is one of those special occasion treats mainly reserved for day trips to country markets and on rainy weekends when you’re stuck inside with a well-stocked pantry. It stands out among other confections since its texture, technically referred to as a semi-soft crystalline candy, is so deliciously unique. It’s also quite the mission to master. So you’ll be happy to hear our brilliant blue fudge recipe is one of the easiest, peasiest fudge recipes you can make. No slaving away over a stove, this blue hued delight conveniently calls for a microwave and a little refrigeration, and that’s it! You’d be fudging crazy not to give this one a go.
Aside from its gorgeous colour which makes this fudge almost too pretty to eat, this sweet treat packs quite the nutritional punch as well. We know, healthy fudge?? It sounds too good to be true, but you better believe it, baby. With tahini to provide you with antioxidants and healthy fats, and pea protein for iron and branched-chain amino acids, and not to mention the powerhouse powder that is our Blue Dream Super Latte, is there anything this fudge can’t do? Probably not.
Whip up a batch whenever you please for instant gratification of the senses and soul. This recipe is an absolute game changer and we can’t wait to hear what you think. Be sure to tag us @knowrishwell #knowrishwell so we aren’t left feeling blue! Xx Knowrish Well
BLUE DREAM FUDGE
42g cashew meal
40 grams of cacao butter
10 grams pea protein
5g dessicated coconut
5 tsp of blue dream
1 tbs of Tahini
3 tbs of coconut cream
- Place the cashew meal, pea protein, coconut and blue dream into a bowl and mix together.
- Place the cacao butter into a glass bowl and melt In the microwave for 40 seconds or until melted.
- Once melted place the cacao butter, tahini and coconut cream into the mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a small rectangle slice tray and place into the freezer for half an hour to set.
- Once it has set, you can cut the slice into little fudgy pieces.