NOT SO CHEESY HUMMUS
Vegan & gluten-free
Spread your way to total wellness with this deliciously easy Not So Cheesy Hummus recipe. Made with some cheesy superfood goodness from our Better Cheddar, this vegan, gluten-free dip is packed full of the good stuff and is free from preservatives and artificial colours.
Prep /Make Time: 30 minutes
WHAT I NEED
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup Knowrish Well Better Cheddar
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ cup water or part water part mylk
- Veggie sticks, crackers, fresh soft tortillas
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor ( except water) and blend on hig speed.
- Slowly add water and blend until mixture is smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Serve with your fave crackers and raw veggie sticks
- If the mixture is to thick , feel free to add more water
- For other garnish, you can roast some of the chickpeas- drizzle with olive oil add salt and pepper, also chopped pistachio nuts and fresh herbs