BANG BANG BAKED BROCCOLI
Vegan & Gluten Free
Get ready to taste the ultimate flavour sensation with this Bang Bang Broccoli. Crispy, spicy and a little cheesy (thanks to our Better Cheddar), this dish is sure to satisfy a crowd and keep your guests coming back for more.
Make Time: 35 mins
WHAT I NEED
- 1 head of broccoli cut into large florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Knowrish Well Better Cheddar
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp coriander roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha
Garnish: Coriander, Sprinkle of Better Cheddar, Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 180-210 c and line a baking tray
- Add broccoli, olive oil, Knowrish Well Better Cheddar and a large pinch of salt to a baking tray and toss.Spread pieces equally apart and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once the broccoli is finished, remove the tray from the oven and add the roasted cashews on top
- Bake for another 3 minutes or until they’re heated through
- Remove the broccoli and cashews from the oven once more and drizzle the sauce over. Toss to combine, making sure each piece of broccoli is coated.
- Serve on a platter with fresh lime wedges and coriander.
- If you want this dish extra spicy feel free to add more sriracha to the sauce.
- The temperature of the oven will be dependent on individual brands- some are stronger than others