BERRY BEAUTY TRUFFLES
Vegan & Gluten Free
Bite-sized coconut berry bliss balls, dipped in decadent dark chocolate…need we say more?! With the addition of our Beauty Nectar™, these Berry Beauty Truffles are here to help you glow from the inside out, while protecting and supporting your natural collagen production.
Make time: 30 MINUTES + (1 hour for freezing the truffles)
Servings; 10-12 MEDIUM SIZE BALLS
WHAT I NEED
- 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
- 2 serves Knowrish Well Beauty Nectar
- 1 ¼ cup frozen raspberries or Blueberries
- 200g vegan dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- In a food processor or high speed blender, blitz coconut, berries, maple syrup and Beauty Nectar until mixture is combined and holds its shape when pressed together.
- Working quickly, form into small balls and placed on a lined tray. Freeze for an hour to harden
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Once melted remove balls from the freeze and one by one, dip them in the melted chocolate, allowing the excess chocolate to drip off.
- Leave truffles to set on a sheet of baking paper, refrigerate until ready to serve
- Top with toasted coconut, berries or rose petals. Enjoy
- You can add chopped nuts with the coconut mixture or add whole berry in the center before freezing