Get ready to go bananas over this Choc Swirl Banana Bread. A play on the classic, this banana bread features Lady Love chocolate swirls throughout, meaning each serve is here to support healthy hormonal balance and female reproduction, smooth muscle tension, and reinvigorate your energy. Yep, this baked treat is choc full of nourishing goodness and will make you peel soooo good.
4 medium bananas, mashed
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
¼ cup almond milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
¼ cup sugar or monk fruit sweetener equivalent
2 cups gluten free plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
¼ cup warmed plant milk of choice (we recommend almond or coconut)
4 tbsp Knowrish Well Lady Love
½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add in the coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, white sugar (or monk fruit) and brown sugar (or coconut sugar) Whisk until fully combined.
- Add gluten free flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to the mixture and mix with a spoon until fully combined
- To make the chocolate swirl portion, in a separate bowl heat up the additional ¼ cup of plant milk. When it is warm, add in 4 tbsp of Lady Love and mix until fully combined. Add in half of the full banana bread batter and combine fully with the chocolate mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add both batters to the loaf tin. Spoon one scoop of each better at a time, alternating between the plain batter and chocolate mixture, this will give a marble effect.
- Put in the oven for 45-55 minutes or until cooked through
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and moving to a cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!