Choc Shroom Brew Martini
Love a coffee infused cocktail but not the caffeine jitters? Our Choc Shroom Brew Martini is here to make all of your dreams come true and leave you feeling energised, calm and content all night long. Thanks to our dearest Shroom Brew Super Latte and Lady Love blends, we’re getting boozy with benefits. Featuring a synergistic combination of medicinal mushrooms, stress-less herbs and superfoods, these beauties are here to help you celebrate your night without a caffeine stimulant in sight.
VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
MAKE TIME: 20 mins
WHAT I NEED
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp Knowrish Well Shroom Brew Super Latte
- 2 tsp Knowrish Well Lady Love Blend
- 1/8 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 shots vodka
- Ice cubes
- Cocktail shaker
- Mix almond milk milk and coconut cream well and warm up for 30-40 seconds in the microwave to help dissolve coconut cream.
- Add in the Shroom Brew Super Latte and Lady Love and mix well to ensure powders dissolve. Add vanilla bean extract and syrup then store in the fridge for at least 15 min. Add ice to your martini glasses while sitting.
- Add vodka to the martini mix in a cocktail shaker with ice cubes and shake vigorously. Tip out ice from martini glasses and pour in martini mix.
- Top with a dusting of vegan dark chocolate. Cheers!
If you don’t have a cocktail shaker feel free to use a blender or protein shaker to mix mocktail ingredients