December 22, 2022Beauty Nectar
White Choc Berry Banana Pops
Cold, sweet and packed full of collagen boosting goodness is how we like our summer desserts. Say hello to our Choc Berry Banana Pops, an easy dessert designed to nourish you from the inside out. Featuring our beloved Beauty Nectar, these dessert pops are here to do the heavy lifting, delivering skin-loving goodness to help support healthy hair, skin and nails.
VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
MAKE TIME: 2-3 hours
WHAT I NEED
- 3 Bananas
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate
- 2 serves Knowrish Well Beauty Nectar
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Finely chopped nuts / seeds
- Nut butter drizzle
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Shredded coconut
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel bananas, slice in half and insert a popsicle stick into the cut end. Place each banana on the prepared baking sheet and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once the bananas are frozen, melt the chocolate. Add chocolate and coconut oil to a microwavable bowl. Microwave, stirring every 20-30 seconds until fully melted and smooth. Once melted add in Beauty Nectar,
- Pour the melted chocolate into a tall jar/glass and dip the bananas in the chocolate. Quickly sprinkle with chosen toppings (if using) before the chocolate has time to set.
- Return to the freezer until the chocolate fully hardens, around 5 minutes.