Indulge your senses and delight your taste buds with these Christmas worthy Choc Peanut Butter Truffles. Thanks to our Lady Love, these beauties are here to satisfy your chocolate cravings all while supporting your energy and smoothing muscle tension with Magnesium and Iron.
VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
MAKE TIME: 2 hours
SERVINGS; 10-12 truffles
WHAT I NEED
- ¾ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 4 serves Knowrish Well Lady Love
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛- ¼ cup coconut flour (see instructions before adding)
CHOC COATING INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup vegan chocolate or chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Use a mixer to beat together peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and salt for the filling.
- Fold in Lady Love and mix until combined.
- Slowly add in coconut flour (1 tbsp at a time), until the mixture is not wet but not too dry. It should be easy to roll the balls without the mixture sticking to your hands
- Roll filling into small balls and place on a lined plate or tray
- Freeze for 5 minutes to chill slightly
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate in the microwave (be careful not to burn)
- Once melted, stir in the salt
- Drop peanut butter balls into the chocolate, and use a spoon to drip the chocolate over the balls.
- Use a fork to get the balls back out and onto a lined plate.
- Freeze truffles until the outside chocolate layer is set.
- Serve and enjoy!