CHOC CHIA PUDDING
Vegan & gluten-free
Creamy, chocolatey, and packed full of all the good stuff, this Choc Chia Pudding is one for the books. Featuring Lady Love for the delicious chocolatey taste and functional herbs to help support you from the inside out, this pudding makes the perfect light breaky or mid morning snack.
Prep / Make Time: 15MIN + 4 HOURS Soak time
WHAT I NEED:
- 2 tablespoons Knowrish Well Lady Love
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- WET INGREDIENTS
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- Raspberries, (or other fruit)
- Coconut flakes
- Shaved dark chocolate
- In a medium-size bowl, add the cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, dairy-free milk and chia seeds. Whisk together until all ingredients are combined.
- Leave the mixture in the bowl for 15 minutes without stirring for the chia seeds to gel. After 15 minutes, whisk it together one more time.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator overnight or a minimum of 4 hours.
- Remove the chocolate chia seed pudding from the fridge and stir together with a spoon. Serve into small dessert sized glasses. Top with your favourite fruit, chocolate shavings or other garnishes.
- These beauties make the perfect weekday meal prep. Simply double the batch and store in airtight containers for an easy and delicious breaky on the go.