2-MINUTE INSTANT NOODLES
Vegan & gluten-free
Slurp your way through the week with the ultimate 2-minute instant noodle recipe. Simple, easy, and packed full of flavour this beauty is completely customisable making it the perfect recipe for meal prepping.
The nutritional flavour hero in this recipe is our Wild Fields Mushroom Broth & Better Cheddar, which turns hot water into delicious miso flavoured broth with the added benefits of vitamin B2, B3, B12, and Vitamin D to nurture a happy gut, support your immune system and give you long-lasting energy.
Prep /Make Time: 10 minutes/ 2minutes
Servings: per single serve
WHAT I NEED
- 1 serve vermicelli rice noodles (or your choice of noodle)
- 100g marinated tofu ( cubes)
- 3/4 cup of your favorite veggies (finely sliced carrot, shredded cabbage, mushrooms)
- ¼ cup coriander and spring onion ( diced)
- 1 ¼ tbsp of Wild Fields Mushroom Broth - for the noodle broth
- 1 tsp Knowrish well better cheddar -for the noodle broth
- ¼ tsp of garlic and onion powder- (optional)
- A pinch of chili flakes (optional)
- salt ( as desired)
- 1 tsp olive oil olive oil
- a drop or 2 of sesame oil
- ½ tsp soy sauce ( Tamari if gluten-free)
- 200ml water
- Prep the ingredients and layer in a 500-ml jar from bottom to top: cabbage, carrot, corn tofu, mushroom, rice noodles, coriander, and spring onion.
- close the lid and refrigerate until needed.
- when ready to eat, boil water and put at least 200ml hot water in a separate container, add 1 heap tbsp Knowrish Well Wild fields broth powder, Better Cheddar, and combine all wet ingredients.
- Pour the liquid mixture in the jar of noodles and veggies and close the lid/cover. Let steep for about 2 minutes. Remove the lid, give your noodles a good stir and enjoy!
- This can also be heated over the stove for 3-5 minutes or until noodles are softened.
- It is best to use noodles that quickly cook
- This can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days without the broth
- you can also use other veggies i.e spinach, fried shallots, and corn