Say goodbye to boring, filler-filled store-bought milk and say hello to the easiest, creamiest, and most delicious Gypsy Rose Almond Milk. Featuring our Gypsy Rose Super Latte, this beauty is packed full of superfood goodness including Beetroot, Maca & Inulin and tastes like creamy strawberry kisses with a subtle rose sensation. Get ready to take your morning oats, smoothies, and cereal bowls to the level.
Make Time: 3 minutes
Vegan & Gluten-free
WHAT I NEED
- 1 Cup Raw Almonds
- 4 Cups Filtered Water
- 2 serves Knowrish Well Gypsy Rose Super Latte
- Soak the Raw Almonds in a large mixing bowl overnight in the fridge.
- After soaking overnight, remove the skins of the almonds and discard
- Rinse almonds thoroughly
- In your blender add the 4 cups of water and almonds and blend for 1 minute
- Blend again if needed to ensure there are no lumps
- Put almond milk mixture through a fine mesh strainer or a nut milk bag to remove the pulp
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!
- To mix up this recipe, simply replace the Gyspy Rose Latte for any of our other Super Latte mixes and take your smoothie, chia puddings, and overnight oats to the next level