Peach, Ginger & Blue Dream Breakfast Cake
If you love breakfast, you’ll love it even more with this Peach, Ginger & Blue Dream Cake. It will make pretty much anyone a morning person!
This breakfast cake is super easy to make, serves the whole family and tastes divine. We used our Blue Dream Super Latte to give it a nice blue tone, and swirled the base to create a unique marble pattern.
Topped with a peachy, zesty mixture that complements the whole cake and pairs perfectly with the coconut base, you won’t want to sleep on this deliciousness. It’s time to spring out of bed and greet the morning in style.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 large peaches
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp agar-agar
- 1 tbsp liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Knowrish Well Blue Dream Super Latte powder
- To make the base: Blitz all ingredients together in a food processor until the mixture clumps and holds together.
- Press into a small greased cake tin and refrigerate while you make the topping.
- To make the topping, blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Transfer to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, whisking, for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in lemon juice.
- Pour half the mixture into a bowl and whisk in Blue Dream Super Latte powder. Dollop alternating spoonfuls of each of the two mixtures over your prepared base, until the mix has been used up. Gently swirl the mixture with a knife.
- Chill for 3 hours or until set. Slice and enjoy!
If you decide to whip up this delicious cake, be sure to tag us in your pics @KnowrishWell #KnowrishWell so we can show you some serious love. KnowrishWell Xx